I am not going to go into each and every one of the originals on this page, as there is a bunch of these old timers running around the shadows once again. I will focus on a select few that have returned to the shadowy streets of Seattle. This is an informational page only and hopefully the information here will save a few lives, the originals are a group of very powerful runners that have skills, cyber and magic that out class even the best of the next generation. These runners have been operating since the early 2030’s and most faded away come the 2050’s only to return almost two decades latter. Though from my research these men have never fully went underground, they just walked away from the world of running the shadows here in Seattle only to work inside various agencies like the Police Departments, Fringe Paramilitary groups such as the Patriots and SOTC, joining the Deaths Hand or even working inside the Government in politics or black sites. These runners have become a real threat to the way of life for those that came after them, since new laws where enacted because of them, they are using there knowledge of the shadows to combat other runners, and there power level is off the charts.
When it comes to an original they have been through and seen basically everything a runner or agency can through at them, they wrote the book on running the shadows and do to this dealing with these men can be a bit troubling. These runners have zero loyalty to anyone other then each other and this is even a bit tedious at best, the originals are a group of men that claim to be the judge, jury and executioner for the generation that came after them. The claim that this generation failed to adhere to the warnings of Fable and have caused what has been referred to as the winds of change, well it seems these men have forgotten there own teachings and have began to work the shadows once more though they claim there work know is for the betterment of the nation.
This group is very dangerous and just encountering one of the originals on the street can be your last day on earth, the problem is these runners are not normally alone and they are travelling in small groups, even just two of them can be very lethal for even the best trained and cybered runners. These are men that have developed abilities that are off the scale, like shrugging off magical and physical attacks, altering spell signatures, feats of speed and strength that have only been seen in comic books and the ability to wield multiple foci of the same type. Some of these men have become such an Apex Predator that even there gaze has been reported to be so unsettling it resembles the fear attacks of some paranormal creatures, and that not to mention there combative abilities can even scare the pants of most hardened samurai’s.
The fact that the originals are returning in droves to the streets means there is a change brewing, and something big is in the works. These men outclass every known runner and can tangle with the best alone. Even the feared Tigger is no match for some of these old timers, are they here to police the streets and prevent another winds of change or are they here to reclaim the shadows as their own. We will have to wait and see, but it seems that there return does coincide with the war on the NAN and since these runners are old enough to remember those bloody days. I will have to say this might be bigger then we once thought, if you look at the roster of the Rough Riders, Texas Elite, Patriots the originals are all over that active duty roster. These men might have there sites set on a bigger issue and be aiming to restore this land to what it was prior, please my readers do not think that these runners are the hero’s that you have seen on the trideo, read in comics and have seen portrayed in blockbuster Hollywood movies. These runners are the real deal, they are try and true shadowrunners, they are the men who built the shadows, they have survived decades within it and care little for the popularity of there fame. These runners are hardened killers, with a body count that runs for decades, they have done some of the most vicious and legendary jobs this city and other cities have ever seen, they wrote the book on shadowrunning and have been keeping it up to date, these men are real shadowrunners and will steam roll anyone who gets in there way. Please keep this in mind these originals are very dangerous and deadly, I once took there age and handles to be a joke and they would be an easy mark and they were a joke. I was dead wrong, and that misinformation cost allot of people there lives, and for that I am sorry.
I will list them in an order of lethality, remember readers just cause one of these runners is near the bottom doesn’t mean they are not very lethal. Even the weakest of this group is more than a match for some of the cities best known runners.
- Professor: This man is the top of the food chain for the originals, there isn’t a shadow operation he hasn’t done and a facility he hasn’t broken into. His body count goes all the way back to the 2030’s and it keeps climbing, the Professor also known as the Man In White has terrorized Seattle and other cities throughout North America for ages and is a true master of the art. He is a physical adept of unknown power but from what has been documented about this adept is that he is off the charts, his power is immense and he is capable of pulling of feats that are believed to not even be possible. The Professor is now part of the Deaths Hand and has been very active since he left the shadows, so we can only imagine his power has only advanced and his skills are legendary. So when it comes to the Professor it’s best to avoid him at all costs, he is very charismatic and charming but remember he is nothing but a well dressed snake.
- Accountant: This man is a true terror to behold, he is a master of all forms of combat and is well a master of toxicology. The Accountant was trained by both the Mossad and the CIA and has been killing in the name of national security and justice for decades. He was once a sanctioned killer and once he was zeroed during the Data Crash of 29′ he went rogue and took to the streets as a killer for higher. This man has brought down more powerful people and heads of state then anyone ever, the list of his victims names could be made into a monument in the FDC there are so many. He has caused more tears to be shed then most wars, this man is a true master of the night and anyone who actually see’s the Accountant it’s already to late and death is only a moment away. This man lost a large portion of his family during the Ghost Dance and the events after and he holds a sever grudge, he compares the Ghost Dance to the events of the Holocaust and being Jewish, his anger burns even deeper since this is not the first time his family was nearly wiped out. When it comes to the Accountant never underestimate this killer a toothpick, a playing card hell a pop top can be a deadly weapon in this man’s hands. This assassin is one that is a complete master of his environment and can blend into any situation and modify anything to be a deadly weapon or tool to aid in his kill or escape, The photos we have of him are only because he allowed them to be taken. This man is cold, calculating and depraved he has no conscience and his soul is long gone, we have no idea if he is part of the sixth world but seeing his brother is part of the world and number one on this list, we can only assume he is a physical adept as well. Though I will never be asking the Accountant personally if he is magical and I recommend nobody ask him. This man scares the ever living shit out of me, he is a plague, he is a pandemic, he is very capable of genocide so keep that in the back of your mind.
- Stamps: Stamps is a true Apex Predator and one scary son of a bitch, this runner is non magical but yet has outclassed most of the sixths worlds best. His abilities are all of the charts and even other originals dare not tangle with Stamps. He is loaded with cyber of an unknown make and grade, his bioware is the best anyone has ever seen and this runner is basically immune to non beneficial magic. Stamps is a force to be reckoned with and he has figured out away to combat spirits and elementals better then most shamans and hermetics, he is a legendary hive buster and specialises in taking down insect and toxic hives. Stamps lived in Bug City for two decades by choice and has recently returned to Seattle, he was running the shadows in the late 2030’s and left around 2053 only to return as Police Officer for the Seattle Police Department, he is as well a member of the Texas Elite so keep that in mind when dealing with Stamps. It has been reported that his gaze is like that of a fear attack and he has zero sense of humour, he is a man of action and does not tolerate ignorance. Stamps is on a quest for blood and lets just hope that blood is not yours, he is a man to avoid at all costs, this predator will not go down easy and when the likes of Raptor, Switch Doctor and the late Quickdraw all say “Oh Hell No!” when asked if they would ever think about engaging Stamps, take that for what it is.
- Mr. Black: Black is another very scary bastard, he has been active within the shadows for decades. He has done some of the most legendary jobs to date and we are still left in the lurch as to his true abilities. It is unknown if he is magical or not, and that is a serious problem since Mr. Black has done some feats that where only thought to be mystical in nature. This man can dodge bullets, appear out of thin air and vanish from ones minds eye. He is a true nightmare on the streets and some say Mr. Black is responsible in some manner for the death of Crazy Glue and her ilk. This is another runner that even others of his own generation dare not dance with, Mr. Blacks skills and abilities are legendary and he is a true master of the spoken word. He knows basically everyone within the criminal and political world and do to this he can manipulate anyone’s fate or even make the best vanish or worse. Mr. Black is the leader of the Government Black Site known as the Post Office and is now a criminal hunting criminals, keep this in mind he might appear to be a classy businessman but he is a hardened killer with zero conscious.
- Ringmaster: He is the top of the food chain for hermetic magi, the Ringmaster is a true terror to behold. There is no other magi that can ever dream of out classing this bastard and to make matters worse he is as well a physical adept. The Ringmaster is best friends with fellow original Stamps and these men have maintained contact throughout the years, Ringmaster is as well a legendary Hive Buster and there is no one on the planet that knows more about Bug and Toxic shamans and spirits then this man period. Ringmaster has been hunting the Bugs for as long as he has been hunting the natives. He is a master of the Hell Blast spell, his power is unknown as no one ever dares to try to ascend the Ringmaster. The Ringmaster has also been refereed to as the Sword of Cain and has been documented in bringing down a Toxic Great Western Dragon by himself, this might seem to be a bold statement but there is evidence of this killing that can be found in the deep matrix. If Ringmaster can do this and he is number four on this list, you can imagine what the others are capable of doing, the Ringmaster has been active since the Great Ghost Dance and he has sworn vengeance upon all those with native blood for the death of his wife and children. Ringmaster left the shadows of Seattle in the early part of the 2050’s only to travel to the FDC and reek havoc there till he became a Police Officer for Lone Star. He has recently returned to Seattle as a member of the Seattle Police Department, Ringmaster is also part of the Freedom Patriots and part of there elite unit the Rough Riders. This is one cop you never want against you, for his mystical abilities are legendary and his ability to alter his signature and ascend anyone at will without them ever being the wiser makes him very dangerous and it has been reported his gaze is like that of a barghast. The Ringmaster is man out for revenge and justice so whatever you do stay the hell off of his radar, his magical and physical powers are bad enough then add in some possible paranormal abilities and you have a true terror in human skin.
- Grandfather Winter: This man is a true nightmare for everyone he considers an enemy, lucky for a vast majority of the cities population he only considers the natives and elves to be the enemy. Grandfather Winter is also known as Vortex and the leader of the feared Old Guard, and this team has been given full legal authority to be judge, jury and executioner when it comes to the enemies of Seattle. Vortex himself is a master of combat and brilliant strategist, he is as well a doctor and highly skilled in biology, chemistry and anatomy so he knows exactly how to kill quickly or even slowly. This man has cyber of unknown origin and grade, and same with his bio-ware, his equipment is all state of the art and all Kevlite and DAOD technology so you can only imagine his capabilities. He is so feared that no law enforcement agency will even acknowledge his existence. Keep this in mind, he is refereed to as Grandfather Winter because he brings vast and mass death with him just like the cold embrace of winter, there isn’t soul alive that dares to cross Vortex and for damned good reason. It is rumoured that he like most of his generation have some sort of paranormal ability, but this is just rumour and speculation. Keep this in mind, the law enforcement will do nothing when it comes to Vortex out of fear and he is number six on this list, just think of there reaction time for number one to five. Now that you let that sink in, these are men you do not want to cross cause your homicide will go unsolved if your body is ever found.
- Forge: They call this man Forge and lets say he is as tough as one, this soldier is nothing to mess with unless you want a one way trip to the morgue. Forge has spent his entire life as a soldier and war is all this man knows, he has served his country proudly till his country failed him on the dark days of the Ghost Dance. Forge entered the world of the runner after his life was radically altered by those events and he lost faith in his country and its leaders, this grandfather had to bury his own newborn grandson that he never got to meet in life. He took his anger and frustration out as a mercenary fighting the natives and the Treaty of Denver, and Forge didn’t stay silent or quite through the years. He was involved in many epic operations and this warrior brought his fight many times directly to the NAN lands and Council Island. His skills in combat are legendary, he is a master of the natural wastes and his leadership abilities make him a very dangerous mercenary and team leader. This is one original that you really shouldn’t fear unless you are of native blood, his problem is with them and not anyone else and he is a mercenary through and through so he does follow a code of honour, what that is we don’t know but Forge is one of the good guys and his journals and documents from those early days may shed some light to the dangers that lurk within the native lands and might bring credence to the Ringmasters claim that the natives are playing with magic’s they have no understanding of and that they are responsible for the Bugs and Toxics we have to deal with today. Forge never fully left the world of the runner, though he left the Seattle shadows in the 2050’s and continued his mercenary work for the Freedom Patriots, Forge has recently returned to the shadows here in Seattle so let this be a warning to all would be mercenaries out there Forge will be keeping a very close eye out for those that stand against the cause and lack honour.
- Seven: Well this runner tormented the shadows of Seattle for many years and was one real mean bastard with zero soul and no compassion, if evil had a name it would be Seven. This runner was involved in many of the operations that law enforcement use as training seminars and practice drills. He single-handedly altered the entire world of the runner and there are many laws now on the book because of this bastard. Seven is very lethal in combat with his abilities being off the charts and his skills matching that of entire teams of elite military soldiers, he is as well a physical adept and this mystical nature has pushed Seven far beyond what most runners and mercenaries can manage. He has killed hundreds if not more and stolen billions worth of data and sensitive information. This man has also assassinated heads of state and nobility with ease, no one is safe if Seven is coming after you. He is also the man who murdered the legendary Quick Draw and Nightshade and nobody is bothering to lift finger to go against Seven this should say something. People are afraid to move against him and his ilk for a damn good reason, this runner is a serious combatant and master of being unseen. Seven possess some strange paranormal style abilities that are not normal adept abilities or spell like abilities, he has been seen being able to phase through walls, and cause death with just a simple gaze. People refer to Seven as the bringer of death and hunter of the Sinner, or just simply The Seven Deadly Sins, this has caused the legend of Seven to grow and his recent return to the shadows doesn’t help either. He left the shadows in the 2050’s and entered the Deaths Hand. Seven is now a General in there military and directly involved in the war of England, he has as well recently returned to the shadows of Seattle and has been sticking his very deadly hands in places it should never be in. The runner known as Arrow tried to assassinate Seven, the attempt failed and this lead to the deaths of Rogue and Midnight in retaliation. Seven is one of those old timers you need to steer clear of, his conscious is long gone and his soul is as black as the midnight sky.
- Samael: This old timer is another that has laws specially written to try to stop him and his cases are taught in police academies and medical schools all over the world. Samael is considered to be a Angel of Death and thats just who this assassin see’s himself, he has spent a vast majority of his adult life causing tears and heartbreak all across Seattle killing those he deemed worthy of death. Samael is a master assassin and physical adept who uses his medical training and skills to end life instead of healing and helping. He swore off the Hippocratic Oath a very long time ago and took to murder, he has been involved in many of those earlier legendary operations though his speciality has always been murder for hire and his fee is a stiff one. This man’s blood runs as cold as ice and his heart is solid stone, he sold his soul many years ago and doesn’t blink at the thought of taking another human life, to him it’s as normal as having a morning cup of coffee. Samael uses his small frame, his grandfatherly looks and pulls the caring doctor card. He is a master of deception and he uses these simple things to garner the trust of his victims and there families to gain personal and private access to his target, he will also use his medical license to gain access to hospitals and clinics. Samael has sent more people to the grave then many mass murderers, and he has done it within the boundaries of the law most of the time. He was killing for almost ten years before any one actually caught on, by then it was to late and Samael had slipped off into the shadows of another city an vanished. That was till recently when he returned to Seattle and received a pardon from the Mayors program and entered the ranks of the Seattle Police Departments Medical Examiners Office, it was also recently revealed that he is within the ranks of the Deaths Hand. Looks like the city messed up big time and it won’t be long before the bodies start piling up once again, as Samael’s sickness can’t be cured only temporally sedated.
- Catfish: This is one of the shadows finest infiltration experts, there is not one secure facility the Catfish has not broken into or out of. This bastard is the reason we have the Vault nowadays and as well half of the security measures in place at places like that. This thief is as well a killer and he doesn’t leave a soul alive when he enters a location, if you are working security on a night the Catfish has entered, that will be your last night on earth. This killer has actually caused officers of the law to choose to be prosecuted for desertion or dereliction of duty over facing the Catfish. He has been an integral part of many of those early runner teams and his skills have only improved over the years, the Catfish has recently broke into and out of the Vault a prison facility designed to keep him out of. This assassin and thief is a master of combat and stealth and seeing he is within the top ten on this list thats pretty scary since this killer can get into anything and out, they have not built a big enough mouse trap to capture the Catfish as of yet. He is another one that it is not known if he is magical, so be very careful when dealing with this monster, the Catfish is a master of combat and he has had his soul and conscience surgical removed along time ago. He left the shadows in the early 2050’s and entered the ranks of the Sons of the True Confederacy and Texas Elite, though I believe he has always been a member and only left to work closer with his Confederate brothers in arms. He has recently returned to the shadows and is officially know out of retirement, so let this be a warning to all who wear the security badge, the Catfish might be lurking near and this might be your final shift.
- Sixx: Lets talk about Sixx for a bit now, this man once ran the brutal streets of Detroit and as well Seattle. He was part of the Seattle underworld during the dark days in the early part of the 2040’s and managed somehow to stay off the record books, Oh wait he had his records erased when he was working for O’Brian. So basically all I can report about Sixx is from word of mouth and hear say, this man was gun for hire and would do whatever it took to keep his but alive. Sixx prior to his service with Urban Strike Team One was not a very nice man. He was a cold blooded and calculating killer that has more notches on his pistol then most anyone on the streets and with each of those kills he left another family in mourning and for there tears didn’t matter to Sixx. He left Seattle in 2053 and travelled to the mean streets of Detroit where he just picked up where he left off as a gun for hire. When Sixx was recruited for Urban Strike he was a very wanted man and O’Brian gave him a new future a second chance a redemption. Sixx Served with Urban Strike from 2062 till 2073 when he turned his back on his friend and abandoned his team, and walked right into the Freedom Patriots.
- Raven: Well when it comes to the Raven only one word can be said and that is fear, this man is a shape shifter and has taken to the darker side of humanity and become a legendary killer. The Raven is an assassin like Samael and hunts where ever he pleases and no one is safe, any open window is an invitation for this killer to strike. Raven like the rest of his ilk have been on some very epic and legendary operations of his day, but this man made a name for himself with his cold and calculating murders that he has committed throughout the years, he is a true bringer of death and can kill a target in complete silence and leave them with a smile on there face as if they have accepted death. Though he removes the victims eyes and leaves there corpses skull with vacant sockets and blood tears, so the smile must be post mortem since there blood tears are all but real. The Raven has been killing randomly for decades and has been bringing his brand of justice to his victims. This killer left the Seattle shadows in the early days of the 2050’s and has only recently returned to shadows, the Raven is a physical adept and a very powerful one at that, his exact initiate ranking is unknown, but we can only imagine since mystical abilities come natural to shape shifter. He is a master of the blade and stealth and break into basically any location with ease, leaving your window open for that cooling breeze could be a very fatal mistake, for that breeze could be the cold embrace of death and the Raven has just entered your home. The Raven is a part of the Rough Riders and has taken sides in the war against the NAN so be very careful when you see a murder of crows since anyone of them could be the Raven laying in wait to claim your soul.
- Mortician: Well the Mortician is the king of the street samurai’s this man is the first and without him there wouldn’t be the street warrior of the samurai to compare all the others too. He is a man of circumstance, between the events of the Ghost Dance and then the Data Crash he was forced out of his life as an honest businessman and into the streets as a warrior of the shadows. This killer became one of the most feared solders the streets have ever seen, he used his military training combined with his raw survival instincts to become the king of kings and the true lion of the urban jungle. The Mortician has done so many operations through his tenure on the streets that law enforcement began training specifically to deal with him and formed the feared the C-SWAT as a way to combat the Mortician and even that didn’t work. This runner began his reign of terror on the streets in the early 2030’s and walked away come the 2050’s and after two decades running the shadows he amassed a vast wealth of credits and contacts. The Mortician took his ill-gotten gain and went back into the business world of funeral services and vanished. Till recently he returned to the streets, as a soldier for the Deaths Hand and Freedom Patriots, and has picked up where he left off, this man has become a real threat for law enforcement and the sanctity of the streets. With his funeral homes open all over the UCAS, CAS, CFS and NAN he could be anywhere and if you ever find yourself in one of his, just hope it is as one of the bereaved and not one of his guests. <<<The Mortician Fell in the Battle of Fort Lewis 12/10/2073>>>
- Digger: When it came to picking the original that would be sitting in the number ten seat it was a close call between the Digger and the Mortician, and the only reason the Mortician outclassed the Digger was cause he is considered the King of street samurai’s otherwise number 10 would have easily been the Diggers seat. This man is as cold as they come and just as deadly as anyone above him, he is feared by everyone and for rightful reasons. The Digger basically single-handedly created the snatch and grab operation and completely refined the art of abductions. This man if he got a hold of you, would bury you in your own grave alive, leaving you with what seemed to be a way to be rescued but in reality it was only to lengthen your torment and allow for the victim to be killed by being crushed under tons of earth or suffocate in a concrete or watery tomb. The Digger is one of the few originals that has been on the top ten most wanted list for over three decades and it doesn’t seem that they are going to catch him any time soon. This killer has buried hundreds through the years and is still burring people today, as his hearse has been seen around town. The Digger is a physical adept and a master in combat don’t be fooled by his elderly frame, for that is just a guise to lure the unsuspecting into a very dangerous trap. He can tangle with the best of them and we know he took down both Rogue and Midnight as of recently, so let that be a lesson for you as to his lethality level. The Digger is another old time runner that really never left the shadow world, only stepped further into the darkness. He has been digging graves since the early part of the 2040’s and hasn’t stopped or slowed down. With it now revelled that he is part of the Freedom Patriots, we can now see what the Digger has been doing and who the Digger has been burying through the years. This is a man you best avoid and not one to try to strike up a conversation with about anything, you beat feet away from this old man and get to safety unless you want to end up six feet under.
- Panama: This should worry my readers, Panama is number twelve on this list of most deadly of the originals, Panama is a master of assassins. This man has been working the shadows since the early 2030’s and has not stopped only focused his efforts as the personal hand of Alexander of the Deaths Hand. Panama is a master of all weapons, stealth and infiltration, he is reported to be the king of the assassins and no one is better than this man at dispatching life. Panama even broke into the Mayors office to leave a very scary message yet he is only number twelve and eleven other runners are better then him. Panama has sent many innocent souls to there afterlife as well as dignitaries, politicians, rebel leaders, nobility and warlords, he has personally cleared entire military camps and depopulated buildings alone. There is nothing that Panama can’t break into and nobody Panama can’t eliminate, he is another on of the originals that has shown paranormal abilities and being a physical adept it just makes matters worse. This killer has a very long list of contacts and it’s because of him and Mr. Black we have the proverb “You are who you know.” and these contacts make his work that much easier and allow him to slip in and out of countries even though Panama has been on watch lists since the 2040’s. They are teaching about Panama at the FBI academy and as well conducting seminars nation wide about how to handle a Panama case, and what to be on the look out for if Panama is reported to be in your city. The only saving grace for us know is Panama is part of the Deaths Hand and unless you have made a serious enemy of the Hand you should never have to deal with Panama Personally.
- Postmaster: Well the Postmaster is one of the old timers that I completely underestimated in my earlier reporting’s and do to this it cost allot of people there lives trying to take this man down. I have since retracted my statement, the Postmaster is very much alive and well. This runner is a street samurai and is one of the most dangerous people to be on the streets nowadays, he started in the early part of the 2040’s and has ruled the streets ever since. The Postmaster is a true Apex Predator and has been involved in some very dastardly operations throughout the years, his gear is state of the art, his cyber is of unknown origin and his skills are spot on. The Postmaster drives around in an old restored 1950’s style mail truck and from what I have heard this vehicle is heavily modified and would make many riggers green eyed. The Postmaster is one hundred percent immune to magic and can shrug of vehicle rounds like there pesky mosquito bites, this man is far from what I originally thought of being a rusted out old relic of a bygone era. He is a formidable opponent for even the most cranked out samurai of today and is even feared by some of his generation. The Postmaster left the shadows in the early 2050’s and only as of the last few months reviled his ugly mug when he chased the Savages out of the moderate zone this past October. Yes Tigger ran from the Postmaster, I was so wrong about this man and I am truly sorry to family’s of his victims for my false report. The Postmaster is part of the Rough Riders as there team leader and holds some serious disdain for the NAN, if you see an old post truck in front of your home do yourself a favour and run far, run fast and never look back for this is one delivery you don’t want to receive.
- Orion: This is another original that was born out of dire circumstances that were outside of his control, he like Forge was born out of the wake of the Great Ghost Dance and has been hunting the shadows ever since. This man is a very intelligent and charismatic man who was once a educator and preached equality and peace between the natives and non natives. The events of the Ghost Dance forever scarred Orion and turned this man of peace into a hunter killer with no remorse and only one goal and that is revenge. Orion uses his skills of hunting, survival, archery, and native culture and customs to hunt there ilk now. Orion has been involved in a few of the major operations that created the art of shadowrunning though he has taken his fight directly to them and has become the great hunter. Orion left the shadows but never fully walked away as the anger that courses through his veins will not allow this man to rest and he has continued to fight but only now as a member of the Freedom Patriots. He has recently returned to the city of Seattle to finish what the natives started all those years ago. He is the man who revealed the blueprints of Council Island and brought the Talon sector of Seattle to the attention of the Patriots. This man has a serious vendetta and it he will not be sedated till the blood tribute is paid in full. Orion is truly the best archer in the known world and even Arrow knows better than to even question this, though Orion has not made this claim I will do it for him by proxy. When it comes to Orion you are in the clear unless you are a native or supporting the NAN or Treaty of Denver.
- Dakota: Well when it comes to Dakota, this man is a Patriot through and through. This man is a creation of those early days and if the violence hadn’t of erupted we would have never heard of Dakota. This man is a warrior out for revenge and justice, some say this man is a spirit of vengeance, but I know for a fact that Dakota is all to real and not some myth. He is a terror with his axe and tomahawk, this man in close quarters combat is no joke and he can bring your demise quickly. Dakota basically has one target and thats the enemies of the Patriots so if your not on there hit list, you are basically safe from him, unless you get in his way. Dakota is a man that the locals say can not die, since you can’t kill what doesn’t bleed and Dakota hasn’t bleed since he crawled out of his own shallow grave.
- Gunny: This man is the king of the Rattlers and as well a very angry mercenary, this original is yet another born out of circumstance. The Ghost Dance forced this man into action when he lost everything in a flash, it seems like when the natives tried to quash the American spirit and reclaim there land, they didn’t really think through the repercussions of those actions. Do to that attack and there following nights of blood, from the ashes of the fallen some off the scariest sons of a bitch rose. Gunny is a total mercenary and he fights against only one thing nowadays and that is the NAN and it’s people, he has put together a team of like minded runners called the Rattlers and has trained them in his style of combat and as well been cross trained with some of there’s. If Gunny’s combat skills were not already scary enough he is flanked by some very scary runners as well that are not classified as an original but really should be. Gunny has brought his special brand of justice down upon the NAN on a number of occasions and has even burned to the ground the Sioux Nation Capital building but not before murdering every living soul inside. Gunny is also blessed with some of that originals paranormal style abilities, he has a innate ability to regenerate wounds and as well shrug of negative native magic. When it comes to Gunny and his Rattlers unless you are travelling the wastes and stumble onto there camp or are part of the NAN you are basically safe from him. This man is one hundred percent mercenary and has only one war he is fighting and that war is against the NAN.
- Librarian: This man is a hermetic magi and he is one of the most dangerous and powerful next to Ringmaster, the Librarian is a man who was believed to be one of the first to be awakened and begin the studies of the sixth world. His abilities might not be at Ringmasters level but this magi spent more time in study and working for the system before entering the world of the runner. He compiled the books for the library of congress before he then stole a vast majority of them, he worked with Kato of Corporation X in the creation of the Zavatron project. He as well infiltrated Aztlan on a number of occasions and massacred many of there people, it is rumoured that the Librarian has vast knowledge of blood magic as well as other forbidden arts. During the early days this man was the go to man for many runners seeking magical assistance, advise or healing, he might not have done much work in the shadows during those early days but the Librarian truly made a name for himself. His skills in combat are vast and his magical ability is completely terrifying, he has a vast knowledge of forgotten spells and has created many new ones that he refuses to share. The Librarian walked away from the shadows back in the 2050’s and entered the Deaths Hand and know sits as Alexander’s magical advisor.
- Dictator: The Dictator is one of the most feared Generals in the Deaths Hand to date, but thats not where he started. This man started on the mean streets of Seattle in the early 2040’s and has been one cruel bastard ever since, he did anything and everything he could to earn a buck and he didn’t give to craps who he stepped on or who he killed as long as he got paid. This man subjugated most of the homeless in the barrens to be his personal attack force, brainwashing them to basically forgo any care for survival. These people would kill and die for the Dictator and thats exactly what he wanted. He needed his loyal subjects to sacrifice themselves to the guns of the law enforcement so he and his team could slip away into the night with the prize. He would also hire rival gangs and send them at each other just to watch them kill each other for sport, the Dictator would make a fortune of the gang wars he caused. This man is pure evil and he is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done, and what’s worse is he is a fanatical Christian and believes strongly in the bible. While he was working in Seattle he was organizing like minded youth to strike at what he would call the Islamic Devils and offer these lost souls salvation if they spilled the blood of the heretic and burned there mosques to the ground. This man set relations back over 50 years when he was operating inside Seattle and his actions can still be felt today. There are groups of citizens that he brainwashed decades earlier that are still operating and carrying out his orders as if the Dictator was still there, even scarier his hate and fanaticism has been passed on to the children of his subjects. The curse of the Dictator will be deep within Seattle’s shadows for generations to come.
- Tracer: This is the master of the long range, he is the king of snipers and there is no one who is better then Tracer and any who have challenged his reign are resting six feet under. Tracer is a master of the riffle and his work can be felt throughout the known world and there isn’t a commander alive that wants to hear the Tracer is on the opposing side. This sniper is as well a master of warfare and there isn’t a weapon that he is not lethal with, his hands are lethal weapons and his riffle can strike a target dead at over two miles. So basically if Tracer is after you, say your prayers and await death, cause there is nothing and I mean nothing you can do. What is scary is Tracer has trained some of the worlds best snipers and is a member of the Deaths Hand as well as the Freedom Patriots. Tracer is a master of stealth and is a very patient man, so if your plan is wait the tracer out, not going to happen.
- Spade: This man is nothing to joke about he is a stone cold killer and has only one job and that is to end life, Spade is a terror in combat and he is as fast as lighting. This man’s version of murder is not very popular in the underworld but when they need to send a very brutal and nasty message there is no one better for the task. Spade is a child killer and this man sheds no tears for the children he sends to the grave, he as well sterilizes the parents with a well placed bullet. He figures killing there offspring and removing the ability to create more is much more effective then just killing the target, and he is correct most of Spades victims wind up commenting suicide. Spade has no soul, no conscience and his heart is as black as coal, he has taken to the art of murder and has become a true master of his generation. This killer has been working since the 2040’s and has killed more then one school bus worth of children and has caused more then a handful of suicides. We can thank Spade for the cloning research that was attempted when he murdered the children on Bio Techs CEO and sterilized him by shooting him twice in the crotch. This cloning process failed horribly and ended with both legislation banning it and the CEO’s murder suicide of his wife and staff. This man is also the reason we have armed guards in schools and on the buses, as well as armed faculty and you can only imagine why. Spade is a real nasty bastard and this is why he is both loathed and feared, nobody likes a child killer but it seems this man has been hired many times so his special kind of murder is well received or we wouldn’t be talking about the Spade. He is a master of physical combat and firearms and his ability to blend into the background is just wrong, he has been blessed with some sort of super natural and paranormal abilities and is loaded to bear with cyber and bio of unknown origin and make. This runner has also been involved in some of the most legendary operations of his day before he walked away into the shadows, he has recently returned and it seemed he is know involved with the Freedom Patriots so they are now using his special form of murder on the natives and thats just down right wrong. The Spade is a man who only goes after his targets so if you are an enemy of the Patriots keep your children close and never ever enter a darkened room alone.
- Scrooge: He is a Deaths Hand agent, and this was not by choice. Scrooge is a fixer, fence and diamond broker and a complete miser. This man was pressed into the service of the Deaths Hand do to his dealings in Africa with blood diamonds and the hand needed a man like him. When it comes to Alexander you just don’t say no, and the rest is history with Scrooge, he has been a loyal servant of the hand ever since. This man is an old school fixer and can get you basically anything you need for a price, and that price is very steep. Lets just say if you think Scrooge is just another fixer, then you wouldn’t be more wrong this man is as well a physical adept and highly skilled with his cane and basically any blunt weapon in his hands. So this man doesn’t need bodyguards and I really doubt he would actually pay for them any ways. He is Deaths Hand through and through so be very careful when it comes to Scrooge this man is mean, miserly and grumpy oh and for your safety if you see him don’t whatever you don’t wish this man a Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays unless you don’t mind a trip to the hospital for a sever head wound from his cane.
- Colt: This Texan is a real piece of work, Colt is a master of the side arm and has done some very nasty jobs through the years. This killer has murdered more natives and Aztlan citizens then anyone on this list, so many so that he is considered an enemy of the state in those countries and there security forces are trained in how to deal with Colt. Though this hasn’t deterred Colt in any way and he sees this as a challenge that needs to be overcome, he has proven time and time again that there is nothing his hated enemies can through at him to stop the mighty Colt. He has assaulted Council Island many times personally and depopulated many small Aztlan towns, he has zero fear and is always one step ahead of his targets. There are only a few people in world faster then him on the draw and no one is as accurate on the off the hip fire I mean no one, if Colt draws on you your dead before you know your dead. This man has decades of experience under his belt and has not been sitting ideally by through the years, no Colt has been fighting the enemy and defending his home state of Texas as a member of the deadly Texas Elite so this is one old timer you best show respect to, this man has earned and deserves the respect of being an elder runner.
- Judge: Jordan is another old school runner turned Hand Enforcer, this man sees himself as judge jury and executioner. The Judge has had a very long career as a street samurai and has been involved in some serious operations of his times and there are now laws on the books specifically because of the Judge. This man has no soul and no care in the world, and he has sworn his loyalty to the Deaths Hand. Judge is a master of urban combat and is basically keeping the middle east in check by himself, he is rumoured to be bullet proof and damn near unstoppable and I would tend to believe the rumours. This street killer has become a valuable asset to the Hand and they will do basically anything to keep the Judge in there ranks and the Judge is content with serving the Hand and exterminating the Islamic rats where they breed. This man is very quick on his feet and quick thinking and can alter any plan in a matter of seconds, so getting the jump on the Judge is a feet no one to date has been able to accomplish. This is not a challenge for someone to try, this man is number 26 on this list and is no small feet in itself.
- Colonial: He is the commander and chief of the Patriots and this mercenary is no joke in combat, he has been fighting this war for over five decades and he doesn’t seem to be slowing down one bit. Colonial is a man of vast wealth and skill and has created the nations largest standing army. Colonial has been getting more and more active as of late, and he as well has been getting more personally involved in the fighting and the destruction of the NAN. He wants to see the return to the America he once knew and he doesn’t care what happens in the process, this warrior wants to see his country returned and is willing to go as far as ethnic genocide if he needs to. Colonial as a solider is truly a nightmare, this man has been fighting for his entire life and is probably the deadliest mercenary to live. The only reason he is number 23 is because he has only done a handful of jobs. but his actual ranking would be up in the top 10 of most lethal. Keep that in mind, Colonial is not a man you ever want to meet on the battlefield.
- Dragon: Also known as Powder Keg for his fiery temper, the Dragon is the commander and chief of the Sons of the True Confederacy and as well the Grand Imperial Wizard of the Klu Klutz Klan. He is in command of the second largest standing army in the nation, with only the Patriots above him. Yes the Dragon’s Army is bigger then the CAS, UCAS, NAN forces if this wasn’t bad enough he is allied with the Patriots. The Dragon is a true raciest and hates all non whites and non Christians, this man is willing to tolerate the white Jewish people and I say tolerate, he has no issues with Dwarves but all other metahumans need not apply and if your an elf, well they are top on his hit list. The Dragon is another that has been fighting for decades and is a nightmare on the battlefield, he only did a handful of jobs in the early days as he was mostly preoccupied with the race wars, Civil War and the crushing of the Aztlan threat to his south. Otherwise the Dragon would much higher on this list, this is not a man you ever want on your bad side. Not only can he personally bring hell upon you, he is in command of many fanatics throughout North America so you have no where to hide. Also the Dragon has a very short fuse and his temper is legendary, make him angry and it will be better for you and everyone involved if you just ate a bullet. This is one man, you want to keep at arms reach, he is a political mastermind and a master of the spoken word, he can twist anything you say to be in his favour and if you question him you risk seeing why they call him the Powder Keg.
- Striker: This mercenary turned doctor doesn’t mean you are safe from striker if he decided to forgo his oath and engage you in combat, this man prior to being a medical examiner was feared mercenary with a very long list of kills. Though all his kills where natives and Striker himself is a product of those early bloody days. So again we have the natives to thank for Striker, he has been a Patriot for as long as they have been around and the only reason Striker is still active today is do to the Pardon he received from Mayor Hill. This man even as a doctor was still fighting the NAN and I don’t think Striker will ever stop till he is killed and thats another good luck. This man is a physical adept with some minor casting ability and he speaks with the dead. This is not a enemy you want to make ever, Striker can really ruin your day either through forensics and autopsies or with his skill in combat. Remember Striker fought a bloody war and ran as a runner for decades before becoming a doctor, now he has both the knowledge of a doctor and a mercenary this is a deadly combination. This is another founder that is miss numbered, Striker should be much higher on this list.
- Brooklynn: Brooklynn the Teflon cop, this man has been both a runner and a cop within Seattle for decades and has managed to keep himself off the radar the entire time. This man is as bad as they come and he knows it, Brooklynn would use his runs to further his investigations and as well make sure certain suspects never made it to court. Nobody would question him when he gave a generic excuse for having sudden evidence or a suspect would vanish or turn up floating in the river after his arrest would be over turned or evidence suppressed. No they would just take Brooklynn at his word and move on to the next case, this man basically had free reign to do as he wished during those days and he was the terror of the crooked and corrupt. Once the Mayors Pardon Program came to be, and Brooklynn was finally beginning to feel the pressure of his past bad acts and his involvement with the Patriots he applied and was cleared. This man is still working as a Detective and this man is now the king of profiling and back to his old tricks, just being smarter about the bodies and evidence.
- Jeeves: Jeeves physical capabilities in combat are not well documented, thats mostly do to him being a gentlemen thief and never killing while on a job. Though Jeeves does have plenty of bodies under his belt and blood on his hands, this man kills anyone who dares to copy cat him. he will even go as far as to track the copy cat back to there home. Kill them in some unique and weird manner and the rob them as payment for making him get his hands dirty. Jeeves though when working is spotless and has never taken a life, he is number 31 only cause no one else on this list can say they have never killed on a job and have a 100% success rate to boot. This man has robbed banks, embassies, palaces, museums you name it he has broken into the place and stole something. Sometimes he does it just for fun and will still inane objects like coffee mugs from security officers or the name plate from a executive or presidents desk. Jeeves is a man that if it isn’t nailed down it might grow legs kinda man, and even if it’s nailed down I bet Jeeves carries a crow bar for that.
- Silencer: This man is pure evil to his core, he is a company man recruited straight out of the Navy Seals for the CIA. He has also been trained by British Intelligence MI6. The Silencer is one of the worlds deadliest assassins and this man was let loose on the public, after these intelligence agencies lost there top killer. Yes the Silencer managed to slip away and become a terror of the shadows, this man does hold strong loyalties to his Texas roots and serves as a member of the Texas Elite. The Silencer has struck the NAN’s council island on a number of occasions and has even brought down multiple NAN compounds by himself. He is a heartless killer that has a burning hatred for the natives and won’t stop till the last of the native is brought to personal style of justice. This is a old timer that you need to just steer clear off, he won’t think twice about killing you. The Silencer has over 250 confirmed kills and I am not talking about simple security forces here, this man has brought down some of the best in the business and he is not slowing down don’t make yourself a statistic and avoid the Silencer.
- Deicide: This man is a true terror, Deicide has had his hands in a vast majority of the legendary jobs of his day and has worked with many people on this list. He is a Knight of the Crown and once held the key to the city for his bravery and his fortitude in dealing with the hives and natives in the early days. Deicide is a man of wealth and never took more then a few credits for his work and was at once a friend of the runner, now Deicide is a hunter of those that he claims failed to adhere to the traditions laid before by Fable and has become the strong arm of the winds. This man is once again active and lurking the streets, be warned he is the killer of Gods and this warrior has focused his anger and frustration towards a new and more important threat. Though don’t think that he has forgotten about his prior objective, Deicide seems to be very found of the new breed runners especially the Harbingers.
- Fable: Where to start about Fable, this man is a legend in his own right. He is the prophetic one, the one who hears the whispers in the wind and the man who is the reason the founders bowed out of the game. This man is well respected by many of the runners of his day and even some of the next generation runners actually heeded Fables warnings. He is a very powerful magi and adept, who I once believed to be burned out do to age, injury and cyber. Though I was completely wrong on all accounts with Fable and he is stronger today then he was back 2050. This founder is a master mercenary and has a laundry list of accolades and successful operations including the robbing of Fort Knox. Leave it to Fable to return within the halls of the Patriots and as a member of both the Rough Riders and return to his team the Old Guard. This is one man who’s visions of the future have brought him and his fellow founders out of semi retirement to stand as the guardians for Seattle, there might actually be something to this or it’s just the whisperings of a madman.
- Gremlin: Well this maniac is a whirlwind of death, doom and destruction and he is as well the commander for the Seattle chapter of the Patriots and owner of the Stars and Stripes. Gremlin is a former officer turned mercenary that absolutely hates and despises the NAN and all of it’s holdings, he has been on a personal quest since going rogue to burn the NAN to the ground and send each and every native to meet their maker. Gremlin is a very skilled soldier and he is another one the has struck council island numerous times and as well attacked the natives within the Salish Side Council many times. He has killed more natives personally then any other member of the Patriots and he doesn’t look like he is getting ready to retire any time soon, no this killer is preparing for war and Gremlin is more than capable of being a serious threat and handful during these troubling times. So best bet when it comes to Gremlin, steer clear and avoid. He is a very capable hunter and killer and well trained solider, this runner is serious and being number 35 on this list watch out.
- Whistler: This old timer is bad news, he is a murderous bastard. He is one of the few of his day that was a murderer before becoming a runner and then just started getting paid for his killings. This man earned his name do to the tunes he whistles while he wonders around, if you hear him whistling a happy or neutral tune your in the clear, if he is whistling a sad ballad or whistling Dixie. Get the hell out of the area fast, this means he is about to add a name to his long list of victims. The Whistler may seem to be a fine gentlemen but this man is bad, he is a cold hearted ruthless killer with zero moral compass and what makes matters worse is he is best friends with number 37 the Ticker. If you see one you are almost guaranteed the other is around somewhere, the Whistler is a killer and thats all he is, life and death to him is nothing more than a convince. This man kills regardless if he is getting paid to or not, don’t make yourself a victim and avoid the Whistler.
- Ticker: Where to start when it comes to the Ticker, well first off this man is a master demolitions expert and holds a doctorate in civil engineering. Second the Ticker is a trained special forces soldier for the Marine Force Recon so he is combat trained, and third he is best friends with the Whistler. This is one bomb expert that has a vast knowledge of advanced combat techniques and architecture, he knows exactly how much explosives are needed to bring a building down or just a piece, he also knows where to place the explosives properly to cause the most damage. The Ticker doesn’t give a damn about mass causalities and prefers when there is complete pandemonium afterwords. That’s probably why he joined the Deaths Hand, he is given free reign to do as he pleases, he is also deadly in combat so do underestimate the Ticker or you will end up being another statistic of the Ticker.
- Nova: Here is a real bastard, Nova is a thief and a killer. This man is no gentlemen thief or romantic bandit, he is nothing more than a cold hearted assassin. Nova is a master infiltrator and this man uses his abilities to strike terror in the hearts of his victims, if Nova breaks into a location he is going to leave a bloody trail of victims. This man cares nothing for life and will even strike at sleeping targets, Nova is a man with zero heart and zero concern for the impact of his actions. Nova does have only one good aspect, he won’t murder children, though he will leave them permanently scared after finding there parents brutally murdered and there home ransacked.. Nova is a man that has no rhyme or reason to his actions and do to this it’s hard to track or figure out his motivations. So remember when it comes to the Shadow Thief nothing is sacred and if he is lurking in your home, your prayers and pleas will not save you.
- Parish: Well when it comes to Parish this man is the Devil in priests clothing, this man might actually be an ordained minister but thats as far as his niceties go. Parish is perfect example of what happens when you sell your soul for chrome and bioware, this man considers himself a messenger of God and he was put here to be his hand. Parish hates everything that he considers against God, that means metahumans non dwarf, magic especially shamans, and anyone who is not of Christian faith. This man is a beast and force of nature, nobody knows where he learned his combat skills, nobody knows much about Parishes beginnings. What we do know is he is a feared enforcer of the Deaths Hand and is the only other strong arm placed in the Middle East along side Judge and these two men have all but exterminated the Islamic faith. Keep this in the back of your mind, Parish is a bigot, raciest and religious fanatic so there is no negotiations with him. He is a killer with a twisted agenda, so when it comes to Parish the only thing sacred is what he deems to be sacred and your life is not on that list.
- Khan: This man is a rare breed, he was born of human stock and became a shape shifter shortly there after. This man is a true urban predator, he stalks the streets and hunts the night. Khan is a tiger shifter that is of Irish decent, and he has the stereotypical temper, mix that with natural instincts of a male tiger and you have one really angry big cat. Khan has managed to infiltrate high society, and has set himself up as the go to man for all your blue blood needs. This gives Khan some serious political and social pull, he is friends with the movers and shakers of Seattle and this means no judge will dare move against Khan. He is part of the Freedom Patriots and has worked for the HRM and Deaths Hand in the past, so when it comes to Khan, he might seem like a good drinking buddy but this man hides a very dark and twisted past and his temper could be the last thing you ever feel.
- Hawk: This is another shape shifter and yes he is a hawk a sea hawk to be exact. Hawk has decided to use his natural abilities to be a thief and assassin, Hawk will slip into windows left open high up on buildings and once inside the fun begins and Hawks legend grows. This man is like Nova in that he is an infiltrator and killer, the big difference between them is hawk is not random and all his raids are from him being hired. This is one killer that if you leave your window open might take advantage off and that would be your fatal mistake, though his spontaneous killings and thefts are rare. Never underestimate the Hawk, he is a physical adept and do to that his skills in combat can be very lethal. This man is a legend amongst the founders for a reason, he has never once been caught, spotted and he has never failed an operation, the only way anyone ever knows the hawk was even there is the synthetic feather he leaves behind. So if you see a sea hawk perched high above the city, that might just be the legendary runner named Hawk.
- Iceman: The Iceman is a master street samurai, this man is the complete package. Iceman is as cold as his name and he is packing some very serious chrome and bioware, he is as well packing a very bad attitude and no sense of humour not to mention guns and lots of them. The Iceman hails from Texas and is part of the famed Texas Elite, and he absolutely hates the NAN and everything it stands for and will actually go out of his way to slaughter an entire war camp or military outpost if he can. Though he always leaves one man alive to tell the tale and this poor soul normally is so shaken by the events that they retire or go AWOL. The Iceman can shrug off bullets like they are bothersome gnats and he can dual wield vindicator miniguns, so when you think of what a street samurai is capable of, the Iceman is better. He will not think twice about ending your life if you cross his path and like most samurai his morality and soul have long been traded for metal and meat. The Iceman is and I repeat a tried and true street samurai, this man is not a poser or a cybered mercenary, he is a cold blooded terminator who relishes in killing and won’t think twice about ending someone’s life.
- Coyote: What can I say about the Coyote other then he is a trickster and thief, this man is another that really doesn’t kill if he can help it. Though I said help it, the Coyote is a hunter and his natural instincts do at times override his common sense, thats because he is a shape shifter of the coyote breed. Also he is a street shaman and very close friends of Fable, the Coyote has not involved himself in the wars and the troubles of day to day life in Seattle. He is just a thief and advisor of the whimsical word, this runner lurks in the shadows and has been watching the actions of the people, though when the Coyote strikes all hell breaks loose and he is normally laughing his ass off all the way to the bank. This is one runner that is guaranteed to piss you off, either through his pranks, jokes or just his blatant thievery.
- Hangman: This old timer is the reason the grapple guns are restricted and we need a issued permit to purchase and own one. Not because he used them to break in buildings or scale walls. This man used his knowledge of mechanics and physics to modify the damn things to act as a delivery mechanism for a wire noose. He would fire his grapple gun at someone and low and behold they are trapped in an inescapable noose hanging many feet off the ground. Needless to say there death was certain either by suffocation if unlucky or if they where lucky there neck snapped or they were beheaded and death was fast, The Hangman is a mercenary and his work has been almost exclusively for the Patriots and his targets though many a vast majority have been members of the NAN. This doesn’t mean that he won’t strike at you if you get in his way, the Hangman’s conscience has been surgically removed and his soul replaced with metal. He is not a street samurai so his actions and responses are not the normal of shoot first ask questions later, remember this man modified a non lethal piece of survival gear into being a weapon of terror this is not a good man in anyway.
- Zero: This is a runner of those bloody old days that survived and escaped partially intact, Zero has always been troubled by all the killing and blood that was spilled and is still haunted by it today. This man does have blood on his hands but he is now trying to make amends for the tears he caused by working as a police officer for the Seattle Police Department in there C-SWAT division. Zero received the Mayors Pardon and transferred from the Hell that was Detroit back to Seattle. He hoped to restore honour back to the badge and back to the streets. Looks like Zero just struck out, since he has been dragged kicking and screaming into a war he has been trying his damnedest to avoid. Seattle is falling apart around him and the city is divided between those that support the Mayor and SPD and those the support Fort Lewis and the UCAS military.
- Yankee: The killer of the corrupt, the killer of the unjust and the bringer of street justice to organized crime. Yankee is a street vigilante that has a twisted idea of the guilty, he only see’s those who abuse there power as worthy of death. Yankee targets corrupt judges, politicians, insurance companies, corporations striking at there executives and there families. This man will do home invasions and kill everyone but the children, though if a child picks up a weapon they are as good as dead. Yankee is also the bane of the Mafia, Triad, Mob and Yakuza. He has extreme hatred for all of there ilk, claiming them to be as bad or worse then the corrupt as these criminals pollute our cities and citizens with there drugs, gangs, and extortion. He believes that these groups need to be punished and he is the swift hand of justice, Yankee is a master killer and marksman. So basically if you are someone who Yankee would consider guilty, it might be time to shape up or deal with his wrath.
- Listener: This man I thought was dead and gone till the return of the Wolf Pack. This man is serious problem as he has successfully infiltrated the State Senate and holds extreme powers over our defence budget, otherwise when it comes to this old mercenary he is hard as it comes. This man is from those early days and has been able to blend his brutal combat abilities with his social graces, the Listener is a man that I would never want to meet in a dark alley, he seems like a simple grandfather but he is a hardened solider and killer that will not think twice about putting a bullet in you. Lucky for most people this man has a burning hatred for the NAN and is suspected of being a Patriot or a supporter, his being now a known runner hasn’t derailed his political career is disturbing. In one breath he can done his political costume and be our elected official heading the Senate and making sure his will and agenda get passed all the while using the goon squad of the Wolf Pack to strike fear in those that stand against the Listener. All the while once the sun goes down he breaks out the combat gear and hunts the streets for the Mayor striking at the NAN and it’s people. This is a man that is a walking conflict of interests and I am damn glad that I have been able to locate information on the Listener and hopefully he is run out of office before he does any serious damage.
- Medusa: Well this is the only female of those days to survive, Medusa is a female street samurai in a male dominated world. So she had to be extra tough and non relenting to prove to the men that she was just as strong as any of them. I do have to say Medusa has proven herself since she is number 48 on this list and she is a member of the Wolf Pack. Medusa is a cold hearted, soulless killing machine, she is as well a tried and true street samurai and this women has no and I repeat no maternal instincts. Medusa looks at children as nothing more then speed bumps and this killer will bulldozer over anyone who stands in her way. She has been involved in some very legendary jobs through the years and she is the only women left to tell the tales of those days. Medusa is as deadly as any of her male counterparts and she has proven to the world that a women can be a legendary shadowrunner.
- Shadow: This man is a hunter of the shadows, he lurks within the darkness and stalks his poor victims. Shadow is as well a master infiltrator and one man you never want coming after you. He is married to the shadows and this man moves with complete silence, it is rumoured that he actually walks between the physical and astral plane at will and can pass through walls. The Shadow is a killer for higher and once he takes a contract he removes his target swiftly, he is another member of the Wolf Pack and is working for the Mayor hunting the streets for the Native threat. This killer cares nothing for the value of life and his hatred burns deep in his soul for the natives, Shadow has been engulfed so deep in the darkness that even his real name has been lost to history. Even his skills in combat are unknown nobody has ever seen this man in combat and those that have are buried six feet deep.
- Hunter: Come one and come all, I want to tell you a story about a man considered a hero but is really nothing more than a monster. Hunter is a complete terror and his reign has lasted for way to long and from the way it looks he will be sticking around for a very long time. Hunter is a true hunter killer, this man stalks the streets as a predator and he lurks within the shadows. This man arrived here in Seattle in the 2030’s and was the go to man for the covert kill and he would assassinate anyone who he felt deserving and had zero remorse for his victims and their families. Everyone of Hunters kills was dubbed a suicide and written off, and this was exactly is style, he would threaten and terrorize a target to the point that there will was broken and they would take there own life. Normally in front of there spouses, parents and children, Hunter would then use those same threats to keep the victims families silent and if anyone spoke well he returned with vengeance and sent the witnesses to an early grave. Hunter has been doing this all over for decades and I am surprised really that he never lost his job as a Lone Star Detective in Texas while he moonlighted as an murderer for hire. Hunter left Settle in a hurry back in the mid 2050’s and went back to Texas and re-entered the Star and just picked up where he left off. He was the type of cop who would use his antics as a runner and killer to further his police carrier eventually making it senior detective and then Sargent within the Star using planted evidence, coursed confessions and illegally gathered evidence to get convictions. The defence where to scared of Hunter to even speak out even when they were facing the Death Penalty. Hunter closed the books on so many high profile cases and even saved the Governor of Texas’s grandchildren when they were abducted by Aztlan raiders that the people just loved this bastard never knowing the darkness that lurked deep within Hunters soul and all the blood on his hands. He has recently returned to Seattle under the Pardon Program and is as well a known member of the Texas Elite, his Star partner Dallas has as well followed Hunter. Hunter is a terror to behold in combat and a crack shot so unless you looking to commit suicide don’t ever dare draw against this madman, best bet is to stay off his radar since Hunter is up to his old tricks and still using Star tactics here in the SPD.
- Gunslinger: Well when it comes to the Gunslinger, this man is more a myth then anything else. Though that myth is very much alive and real and he is truly feared and respected. This runner came to Seattle a few times in his early days and only through some serious digging I was able to piece together the legend that is the Gunslinger. This man is the ultimate bounty hunter and he never took a fugitive alive, if you were on the run from the law you might cross paths with the Gunslinger and if that was the case your life was forfeit and bullet would pierce your heart. This man also worked the shadows and crossed paths with many of the legends on this list as a team mate, though he travelled all around North America collecting bounties on some of the worst offenders too ever live. The Gunslinger is a master of the firearm and his speed on the draw is legendary, reported to be the fastest draw period. If thats not bad enough his accuracy is spot on and he can dot an I at a quarter mile with a side arm don’t even ask what he can do with a riffle. We know he has some unregistered cyber of unknown origin and grade, though if this man is an adept thats unknown. The Gunslinger should actually be much higher on this list closer to the top 20 then where he is sitting currently and that only cause he is new to my registry of the founders, this will be corrected shortly. The Gunslinger arrived on the scene in the early 2030’s and has been working ever since, he never took a back seat only legitimizing his killings by becoming a Lone Star Detective and then eventually joining the Seattle Police Department, he is as well a member of the Texas Elite. The Gunslinger works with Seattle Police Departments best bulldog Detective a mercenary known as Ducky that once I dig deeper into his past might just end up on this list as well. Though when it comes to the Gunslinger do yourself a favour and stay off his radar and never ever attempt to draw against this man, that will end with only one outcome. The Gunslinger has sent hundreds of outlaws to an early grave and you will only be another notch on his pistol, life is cheap when your on the run and the Gunslinger will be there to collect and cash in.
- Gallows: Well it has finely been confirmed this bastard is definitely an original and it makes perfect sense why he was able to stay concealed for so long. Gallows has the same MO as both Hangman and Digger. He has been hunting the shadows from coast to coast for decades and striking fear into the hearts of those that got in his way, Gallows is a nasty killer this man stalks his prey and learns their pattern and lifestyle before making his strike. He even at times has been known to actually speak with his victims prior to the kill, once Gallows is ready to strike it is far to late for his victims as they will never know it’s coming and Gallows is more the prepared for anything. He first stuns his victims with an unknown agent and then the legend of Gallows begins, this is where the victim awakes standing on a makeshift gallows and well there fate is predetermined and there death is brutal and terrifying. None of Gallows victims have ever been discovered and the only reason the information of what he does to his targets is even known is because Gallows let the information be known. He did this back in the early 2040’s to strike fear in the public and also to separate himself from the Digger and Hangman, Gallows uses total terror to subdue his victims. He uses there fear of death, and the ultimate fear of being hung, and letting them see there coffin and shallow grave already prepared for them. This is normally enough for the victim to break down and start crying. Gallows felt this was entertaining and started recording his executions in the 2050’s and blasting them onto the matrix, all this did was increase the fear factor Gallows already had. He uses some sort of anti magic substance and heavy drugs to keep his victims powerless and even the most bad ass ganger starts crying like a baby when the find themselves in the Gallows trap. This man has been reported to have some sort of paranormal style abilities and is a master of combat, we know he has cyber and bio so him being magical is not suspected but that doesn’t mean he is susceptible to magical attacks, He left the shadows in the middle 2050’s and has only returned to Seattle to receive the Mayors Pardon and join the Seattle Police Department, he is also part of the Freedom Patriots within the Rough Riders. Just because Gallows left in the 2050’s doesn’t mean this bastard stopped his antics, he just changed locations and kept working, so if you ever hear the heavy footsteps of the hangman’s boots behind you on a moonless night say a quick prayer before the cold embrace of the night clouds your mind and body and you awake wearing the hemp neck tie.
- Gargoyle: When I was originally compiling this list I was unaware of the Gargoyle and in such I placed him in the wrong place on this list, Gargoyle like the Gunslinger needs to be way higher on this list. This man is a master of unarmed and armed combat. He has been trained by some of the orients best in the ways of the ninja and he holds the highest rank possible. The Gargoyle is so feared that he basically controls the Yakuza and other organized crime units with just the threat of retaliation. The Gargoyle is a true master of the shadows and whatever city he has entered he knows the comings and goings of it better then most life long residents. This is a killer who can change his tactics at a drop of a hat and when fighting him it is impossible to figure out what he is planing since he can change styles just as quick and he as well created his own personal martial art. The Gargoyle much to his dismay has many fans do to him being a martial arts master, the MMA fans are begging for the Gargoyle to enter the ring. He ha also been portrayed in many martial arts movies. All this does is keep the legend of the Gargoyle very much alive, this is one original that should team up with the Harbingers. The Gargoyle is a man you never want to cross and he works personally for the Dragon of the SOTC, so keep that in mind the Gargoyle has chosen a side in this war and he can bring a level of pain to the NAN that they have never seen before.
- Osiris: Well this adept is now part of the Deaths Hand and is one of their assassins, but before Osiris worked for the hand he stalked the streets of Seattle and other cities and would bring sudden death to the innocent. This man killed out of greed and his tactic paid better then any Johnson could dream of. He would kill to bring the property rates down, swoop in with his soft pitiable normal appearance and purchase the house and property right from the county clerk or bank. Then he would quick flip and make a killing after falsifying the documents about the brutal murder. Osiris would do this all over North America, once the hammer started to come down on him he vanished into the shadows only to emerge as a killer for higher like Whistler. Osiris is a the bringer of death and this man is feared throughout the underworld and is only whispered about in passing with the police. This man is a physical adept and his foci is so powerful that it actually glows with magical energy. He is now with the Deaths Hand and has been unleashed into England to strike terror and bring down the moral of the people and from what I have heard he is doing a damn good job and making a killing once again on property.
- Thumper: Well fist of Thumper is not named after that cute little rabbit from the Disney movie, no he is named Thumper for the sounds of his repeating mortar system makes. You heard me correct Thumper has a auto fire mortar system, that is his personal design. He is as well the first man to dual train, he is a Street Samurai and Rigger and extremely uncouth. Thumper is physically the youngest of this generation and being such he is considered the younger brother and all the founders look after there little brother Thumper. Even though he really doesn’t need it. Thumper should be much higher on this list then he is, and when I do my corrections I will adjust properly. This maniac has been involved in some serious operations and has worked with some of the best on this list, he is best friends with Fable, Sixx, Arctic, and Category 5 so be very careful when dealing with the Thumper, he might be mistaken for a next generation runner but he is not, he is a founder and his skills are off the charts. Thumper is a rigger and street samurai so he is deadly both in and out of his rig, he is master fabricator for vehicles, vehicle grade and personal grade weapons and he is in possession of a naval grade cannon that he modified to be auto fire and able to fit in his truck. The Thumper is a member of the Sons of the true Confederacy and with such he has chosen his side in the war and Thumper only cares about fighting for the cause, this founder can’t be reasoned with in any way so save your breath and just run as far and fast as you can in the opposite direction of Thumper.
- Hurricane: This hermetic is a serious threat, this man has been working since the late part of the 2040’s and hasn’t stopped all he did was change venues like one changes there suit. The Hurricane has a spirit ally and a band of high force free air elementals that are linked to him. This man uses his professional appearance, minimal legal cyber and his well concealed foci to infiltrate the corporate world and commit espionage and assassinations. He has been 100% successful though the years and has baffled security forces all over. The Hurricane is not a good man, and he has plenty of blood on his hands, he is also extremely comfortable in the corporate world and as well wearing the corporate costume. This man is a master of not drawing attention to himself and making life hell for any company he is infiltrating. There are rumours that he even is actually employed by many of the companies he strikes and is able to use his inside knowledge to slip in and out unnoticed. This man is the complete corporate spy and assassin, some even say he works as a Johnson at times hiring runners for bogus jobs to draw attention away from the himself. This man is all business at all times, so he is basically a cold hearted snake that does whatever he needs to do to get the job done. <<<Hurricane fell in the Battle of Fort Lewis 12/10/2073>>>
- Banker: The Banker is the first of his breed of deckers, this man was a feared hacker prior to the Data Crash of 29′ and some say he was the cause. This man has written more defence and attack programs then any other decker and he is responsible for the Black ICE that all deckers fear. There isn’t a system the Banker hasn’t crashed, a bank he hasn’t cracked, or a government he hasn’t sent spinning out of control. This man specializes in computer warfare and can with a few key strokes bring a cities infrastructure or communications crashing down. The Banker is now part of the Deaths Hand and this is a serious problem for the world, this decker is the best at what he does and he has killed hundreds if not more of other deckers and there is almost no one that can stop this madman left in the world.
- Misfit: Misfit and the Banker should be flipped with there power level, the Misfit is actually a combat trained decker, this man is one of the first deckers to cross train and be as deadly inside the matrix as he is out of it. This man was trained by the Banker and some people claim that he has out paced his mentor. This decker is a man to fear, he has done everything the Banker has done and more. This man has crashed Council Island and stole copies of Aztec’s magical research documents, he is as well a member of the Patriots and has been pardoned by the Mayor for his crimes and is the commander of the SPD computer crimes division. The Misfit is a decker you never want coming after you, or inside your system once inside he will have free reign and nothing is secret. The Misfit specializes in counter security and can take over any system and use the security against itself and no one will be the wiser. He is like Zodiac and he can enter a system that is even free of the matrix, though he does need to have an access point, so if you fear the Misfit turn off the wireless and make sure all cell phones are off and batteries removed, though this won’t stop the Zodiac so for that your screwed.
- Diesel: (See Profile) <<<Diesel Fell in the Battle for Seattle Independence 12/10/2073>>>
- Skipper: (See Profile)
- Ace: (See Profile)
<<<<When it comes to this countdown of the originals in there lethality, just because someone is listed as number 55 out of 61 so far that doesn’t mean they are a slouch in combat. This is only a comparison of there ability when compared to another on this list, There are some next generation runners that are extremely dangerous and lethal and would be a serious threat to some on this roster. Though even the greats are no match for most of this list period, the closer they are to number 1 the more lethal and deadly the become and it even the best of the Next Generation and New Breed runners will never stand a chance against someone like Stamps, Spade, Ringmaster and Tracer for example. Though my list is slightly flawed since when I was compiling it runners like the Gunslinger, Gallows, Hunter, and Gargoyle where unknown to me as being part of this generation and after detailed research and tests they should be much higher on this list. So before anyone gets any bright ideas to dance with anyone on this list remember these men and Medusa have been running the streets and killing long before any of you were ever born, hell most weren’t even a stain on your parents bed sheets yet, People like Stamps, Ringmaster, Gunslinger, Professor and Postmaster where running the shadows before I was born. Take it for what it is, this list is here for only one reason information that might one day save your life, this is not a hit list in anyway shape or form. These men if they feel threatened will fight back and this is one wolf pack you do not want to be bitten by, these runners deserve our respect and they have earned their stripes. I might not agree with some of there tactics and some of their new loyalties but that doesn’t mean these men didn’t bleed, sweat and struggle in those very dark and trying times. The streets are actually a better place today thanks to some of these old timers and the life of a runner nowadays can be achieved thanks to the sacrifices of these runners. Do yourself a favour this is one group where your respect should and must be shown, they are the reason we have runners today.>>>>